Below you will find everything you need to start your child’s education journey at St Bernadette’s.
Book a School Tour
St Bernadette’s is a Catholic community where we seek to foster faith, prayer and a sense of belonging in an atmosphere of trust and acceptance. St Bernadette’s serves the diverse wider community that we belong to by welcoming those from other traditions and faith backgrounds. This means that families from a different faith background or from a non-faith background will be welcomed and accepted into our community.
Points to be considered for enrolment include:
- Completion of application for enrolment
- Return of appropriate documentation
- Availability of place as determined by ceiling on class sizes
If there is a lack of space in a year level, the priority for enrolment will be:
- Siblings of existing families will be given priority
- Baptised Catholic children
- Baptised Eastern Orthodox children
- Children from other faith backgrounds or from non-faith backgrounds
St Bernadette’s is an accepting community that welcomes a diverse range of families from different faiths and backgrounds.